Cybord is seeking a skilled Python software engineer to join its expanding R&D team.
The company specializes in utilizing AI and big data to analyze electronic components during the assembly process to identify faulty and counterfeit components.
In this development role, you will be working in a constantly evolving and dynamic environment. You will maintain and take ownership of key tools and processes. You will optimize applications for improved performance and scalability. You will work in a highly dynamic and evolving environment, collaborating with other teams to integrate logic seamlessly.
Requirements and skills:
- 4+ years of experience in Python backend development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering or related field.
- A solid foundation and knowledge of:
- API development and testing (FastAPI / Flask / Django, Swagger, and Postman)
- Relational and non-relational database engines (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Cloud tools and scalable microservice architectures (namely compute, storage, and message broker services in AWS)
- Application containerization (using Docker)
- Code version control (Git) and CI / CD tools and concepts
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Self-development and autodidacticism (self-learning)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Precision and attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills in both Hebrew and English
At Cybord, you will have the opportunity to work for an industry-defining and fast-growing startup environment where employees work within highly collaborative teams from across the globe to ensure business demands are fulfilled.
Our offices are located in the heart of Tel Aviv, within a 5-minute walk from HaShalom train station. We follow a hybrid work model where employees are given the ability to work remotely twice a week.
126 Yigal Alon St., Tel Aviv 6744332 Israel